Michael P. Barrett, DO
Dr. Barrett completed his undergraduate education at Rutgers State University and earned his medical doctorate from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Barrett completed his internship at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey–SOM in Stratford, NJ and his general surgery and orthopedic surgery residencies at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey–SOM.
- Undergraduate: Rutgers, The State University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Medical: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey–SOM, Stratford, NJ
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey–SOM, Stratford, NJ
Licensure & Board Certification
- New Jersey Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- CDS License
- DEA License
Honors & Awards
- Chief Orthopedic Resident, UMDNJ–SOM, 2005–2006
- University Rotating Physician, Camden Riversharks, 2004–2006
- Rotating Team Physician Area High Schools, 2003–2006
- Career Day Mentor, Moorestown Middle School, 2004
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
get urgent care now!
We are ready to give you immediate care. Click chat or immediately call.