Michael S. Levy, DO
Fellowship-Trained in Orthopedic Trauma
Dr. Levy completed his undergraduate education at University of Toledo and earned his medical doctorate from University of New England–College of Osteopathic Medicine in Biddeford, ME. Dr. Levy completed his internship at Saint Michael’s Medical Center in Newark, NJ and his general surgery and orthopedic surgery residencies at Peninsula Hospital Center Consortium. Other postgraduate training includes a fellowship at Cooper University Hospital.
- Undergraduate: University of Toledo, Toledo, OH
- Master of Science: University of Toledo,
- Medical: University of New England–College of Osteopathic Medicine, Biddeford, ME
- Internship: Saint Michael’s Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Peninsula Hospital Center Consortium
- Cabrini Medical Center, New York, NY
- Franklin Hospital Medical Center, Valley Stream, NY
- Northshore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY
- Peninsula Hospital Center, Far Rockaway, NY
- Shriners Hospital for Children, Lexington, KY
- Orthopedic Trauma Fellowship: Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
get urgent care now!
We are ready to give you immediate care. Click chat or immediately call.