Robert M. Dalsey, MD
Fellowship-Trained in Shoulder, Elbow and Hand
Dr. Dalsey completed his undergraduate education at Muhlenberg College and earned his medical doctorate from Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Dalsey completed his internship at the University of Maryland Hospital in Baltimore, MD, and his orthopedic surgery residence at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. Other postgraduate training includes a shoulder and elbow fellowship at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital and a hand fellowship at Jefferson Hand Rehabilitation Center.
- Undergraduate: Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA
- Graduate: Temple University School of Medicine,
- Medical: Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- General Surgery Internship: University of Maryland Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
- Shoulder / Elbow Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, New York, NY
- Hand Fellowship: Jefferson Hand Rehabilitation Center, Philadelphia, PA
Licensure & Certification
- Board Certified, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualifications in Surgery of the Hand
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical Doctor – New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners
- New Jersey
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
get urgent care now!
We are ready to give you immediate care. Click chat or immediately call.