Robert Taffet, MD
Board-Certified Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Taffet completed his undergraduate education at the University of Pennsylvania and subsequently completed his pre-medical curriculum at Columbia University College of General Studies. He earned his medical doctorate at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York City. Dr. Taffet completed his internship in General Surgery and Residency in Orthopedic Surgery at Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx New York. Dr. Taffet performed fellowship training in Orthopedic Traumatology at Cooper Hospital University Medical Center through an A.O. North America sponsored fellowship.
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania, Columbia University
- Medical: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- General Surgery Internship: Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY
- Orthopedic Traumatology Fellowship: Cooper Hospital University Medical Center, Camden, NJ
- Fellowship Trained in Orthopedic Trauma
Licensure & Certification
- New Jersey Doctor of Medicine
- NJ CDS and DEA licenses
- Board Certified ABOS 1996
Honors & Awards
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center 1994-1996
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Cooper Hospital, 1997-2002
- Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Kennedy Health Systems, 2002-2009
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Faculty, A.O. North America
get urgent care now!
We are ready to give you immediate care. Click chat or immediately call.