SAMANTHA L. KANAREK, DO
Fellowship-Trained in Interventional and Non-Operative Spine
Dr. Kanarek completed her undergraduate education at the University of Michigan and earned her medical doctorate from the New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine in Old Westbury, NY. Dr. Kanarek completed her internship at the University of Connecticut in Farmington and Hartford, CT and her physical medicine and rehabilitation residency at the University of Washington in Seattle, WA. Other postgraduate training includes an interventional and non-operative spine and sports fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
- Millennium Surgical
- Undergraduate: University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Medical: New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY
- Osteopathic Rotating Internship: University of Connecticut, Farmington, CT
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Residency: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Interventional Spine and Sports Fellowship: University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
Licensure & Certification
- Board Certified, American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- New Jersey
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Spine Interventional Society
get urgent care now!
We are ready to give you immediate care. Click chat or immediately call.