Steven B. Cancell, DPM, FACFAS, FACFO
Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Cancell completed his undergraduate education at Farleigh Dickinson University and earned his medical doctorate from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York, NY. Dr. Cancell completed his general surgery and orthopedic surgery residencies at NYCPM Affiliated Hospitals and Institutions.
- Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
- Centennial Surgery Center
- Millennium Surgical
- Salem Memorial Hospital
- Undergraduate: Farleigh Dickinson University, Teaneck, NJ
- Medical: New York College of Podiatric Medicine, New York, NY
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: NYCPM Affiliated Hospitals and Institutions, New York, NY
- New Jersey
- CDS License
- DEA License
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society, CME Committee Chair (immediate past president)
get urgent care now!
We are ready to give you immediate care. Click chat or immediately call.